FSale: montbell tachyon wind hoody, backcountry.com down hoody, prana zion stretch hiking pants!

Pm me with your inquiry and I will respond back with PayPal info. Send as gift or add %3 please. (Posting this from phone, will try to get product pictures up soon).

Tachyon: large, men's, orange, brand new, no paper tags, has the stuff sack. (Had one of these for a year, loved it, sold it to try something else. Went back to this, have not used it during the winter, now I want to try something else).

$65

Bc.com hoody men's, medium, grey, grey. Same condition as the item above, never used, without tags. Excellent hoody for the money! It is great for a SUL gearlist. I am traveling to the tropics and don't need this much sadly. (Both items have been stored on hanger uncompressed)

$105 shipped

Prana zion stretch pants, brown, size small, fit up to waist 34 comfortably. Built In belt, leg snaps, worn to school once, washed once. I have the shorts version and love them! Not a pants person though. If you read reviews on these pants you will see these are some the best all around pants the market!

$60

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags