GoLite Shangri-La 5 + Adrenaline Down Bag + Patagonia Down Jacket & Down Hoody + adidas 3-Layer-GORE-ACTIVE-SHELL Jacket + Exped Bivy-Ponchos, Silva Solar-Charger...NEW STUFF & PRICE DROP

PRICE DROP

GOLITE Shangri-La 5

Brand-New – just set up once in the backyard to check for faults –
perfectly manufactured!
Including Flysheet & 8 Stakes (without Nest = no inner bug net)

Evergreen

Only 29oz

PRICE DROP 175,- GoLite Adrenaline 1+ 40°F (4°C) 800+ Fill Mummy Men`s (Long)

Backpacker`s Editors Choice GREEN 2010 Winner
Brand-New – Never Used: always stored uncompressed in its original cotton storage-bag

1lb 3oz

Coriander/Grease (Green/Grey)

Arid Zones™ with Pertex® Endurance Eco breathable fabric at the head and foot protect against condensation

Bought in 2011 for around 400,-

PRICE DROP 150,-
Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody

VIKING BLUE (VIK-500)
SIZE M

NEW - With Tags

Retail 270,-

NOW 200,-

PATAGONIA Deluge DWR DOWN JACKET

12 oz 800-Fill-Power Goose Down Jacket with Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent), which lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.

Green

'Women`s L' - fits like 'Men`s M'
I really prefer to buy Women`s Large instead of Men`s Medium in most cases, because of the slightly more tailored fit...still very comfortable, not tight, but also not wide as a sack as most fits of outdoor clothing!

Brand-New and Never Worn!

Bought for 220,-
PRICE DROP 150,-adidas Terrex FEATHER Jacket

BEST OUTDOOR SHELL EVER!!!

3-Layer *GORE TEX ACTIVE SHELL*
lightweight, breathable protection with soft, next-to-skin comfort

minimal packable size &
under 12oz

Turquoise
Size L

With FORMOTIONâ„¢ - Ultimate performance and comfort while in motion...freedom of movement: wherever you stretch, however you move when running fast, this shell stay perfectly in form

Adjustable, helmet compatible hood

Bought it in Germany for 400 Euro - about 560 USD

NOW 400,-
EXPED Bivy Poncho Extreme

Poncho/ Tarp/ Bivybag made from 40 D Ripstop Nylon, Silicone coated, 1500 mm water column

BEST Poncho-Tarp I ever had, much more tear resistant than the GoLite`s and my oldest one is 5 years in use and still absolute waterproof!

The last time I went to Europe I just bought 4 new ones, because the Extreme-Version is not available in the US, but just 1oz heavier than the UL-Version and much better manufactured, especially the seams (had both in comparison for 5 years) – There is a reason why EXPED give just two years of warranty to the UL but full 5 years on the Bivy-Poncho-Extreme.

Length: 94 in
Width: 59 in
Weight: 13 oz

up for sale are 2 Exped Extreme Bivy-Ponchos

Bought for around 180,- each in Switzerland

PRICE DROP 120,- each!!!
Silva SOLAR I AA / AAA Solar-Battery-Charger

Ultralight at 4.0oz!
Waterproof!
Charging 4 AA or AAA Batteries in around 5 hours /
2 Batteries in less than 3 hours (tested)

Packing size 136 x 122 x 9 mm ( 5.3" x 4.8" x 0.3")
Easy to attach on your backpack with 4 strap-holes

Charges both AA and AAA NiMH or NiCd batteries – 2 or 4 Batteries at a time
super durable yet flexible and waterproof solar panels (built-in spiral-cable and waterproof construction of the Battery-Holder makes it absolute resistant to any humid and wet environment)
The lightest waterproof Solar-Charger on the market!
MADE IN SWEDEN

I bought 4 of those chargers on my last travel to Sweden, this model is sold-out for a very long time now.
It is one of my most essential pieces of gear that I bought when I planned for the case that I Escape to Nature and never ever come back to civilization again - to have self-sufficient energy supply for my headlamps…for lifetime!
Theyre so durable that you would really hardly get one to break, waterproof enough even to fall into the river.
Because I am always too worried, I planned to take two for the lifetime-survival-situation to guarantee my lifetime supply of electricity!
Two rechargeable Eneloop batteries (one is rechargeable 1500 times) are charged in 2.5 hours in direct sunlight and about 3 hours in overcast, so I can guarantee 4 full batteries in around 5 to 6 hours in any condition (tested) – I even had mine laying out in the rain for days to test them and they work as perfect as on the first day!

I got also Headlamps from Silva, especially the Ranger Pro, is the most rugged and durable (and really waterproof, also tested!) Headlamp I ever had and lasts 22 hours with just one AA Battery –
They weight 2.5oz and with just one Charger I will be able to have 88hours of electric light with one charge of batteries just 5 to 6 hours in any condition you could be in!
For the Case I need Red-Light I got the Silva Ninox, which last between 30 and 90 hours with 3 AAA Batteries, which I can charge in around 5 hours with the same solar-charger (because I have two chargers with me I get two loads of batteries-in total 8x AAA- in the same time)…

So, if you think about getting 100% and for lifetime energy-sufficient and absolute independent from power supply, you get the survival-pack of one Silva Solar I Charger plus 2 Silva Ranger Pro Headlamps (to get on the safe side, even when this lamp is unbreakable and the Cree LEDs that Silva uses for this Headlamp are the best available with a life expectancy of 100.000 hours)
YOU GET LIFETIME HEAD-LIGHT AT A TOTAL OF JUST 9.0oz !!!
(plus 2x AA rechargeable batteries at 1.0oz – rechargeable 1500 times)

Bought for around 180,- per Solar-Charger in Sweden

For questions, offers, photos...feel free to ask!

Thank You.

Bastian