PIF: Random assortment of surplus gear (incl. UL cook-kit)

I'm been getting rid of some gear over the last few weeks in preparation for a move back to the UK. I'm left with a bunch of random hiking pieces that are surplus and I won't be taking with me. So I thought I'd put them all together into a box and give them to somebody in need of any of these items.

The box will include; Esbit titanium folding stove (11.5g), 10 esbit tabs, an imusa 10cm pot with the handles removed and DIY lid, Aluminum windscreen, large piece of carbon felt, bear-spray can (never used, good till Feb 2016), inflatable pillow (4oz), cushioned pillow case, Patagonia stuff-sack, 2 Coghlans head-nets, a Silva Z1 headlight (1W LED, 2 AAs, this one was top of the line back in the day), 50ft paracord (never used), and a modded rain-cape/poncho.

Thought this might help towards outfitting a newbie to backpacking (or anyone changing their kit). I'm just asking for $5 towards shipping. PM me if you want the box and I'll send my PayPal address, its all got to go soon, I'm moving in a week.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags