FS New BPL Absaroka Pack Large Frame and L belt

Brand new, never taken out of the house size Large BPL Absaroka pack. Even has that "new pack smell". Too large for my frame and knowing they don't make this anymore I held on to it... but time to let it go! $145.00 to first person with an I'll take it via paypal personal shipped in the CONUS. Thanks for looking! Here's some info on the pack-

"The Absaroka Pack is targeted to thru-hikers, expedition trekkers, and others who want maximum comfort and long term durability out of a pack. We have designed this pack to carry 40+ pound loads in comfort. With less than 30 pounds, this pack will carry like a dream. If you are an ounce-counter who wants a backpack that looks "ultralight" on your gear list spreadsheet, this is not the pack for you. If you already have a light load and want to carry a durable, exceptionally comfortable pack, then the Absaroka is worth considering. If you carry a lot of food, climbing gear, or other compact-but-heavy items, then the Absaroka Pack may very well be what you're looking for."

Detail

Tags