FS: AntiGravityGear Tarptent, Revised Version, Like New

This is the later revised version of the AGG Tarptent. The silnylon floor is rectangular measuring 56” wide, 82” long, and headroom of 42 inches. The floor area is equivalent to that of a 2-person tent. It has a zippered front vestibule, a mesh entry panel with zippered door, and a full width mesh panel in the rear protected by a rear beak and a zippered inside panel. It’s made of silnylon and weighs 26.25 ounces in its stuff sack. No stakes included. Front trekking pole support, and rear and sides can be supported with a trekking pole or on-site stick.

I reviewed the original AGG Tarptent here at BPL: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/antigravitygear_tarptent_review.html#.UytSZ84naBp

I found it to very lightweight and roomy, but it was prone to condensation because of a lack of ventilation.

George Andrews at AGG revised the design substantially after my review and sold this new design for awhile before discontinuing it. George hand made these tents and the construction quality is excellent.

Tent has been used only once or twice; it is in like-new condition, and has already been seam sealed.

MSRP for the original version is $229; I will sell this improved model for $200 plus shipping.

Email me directly at willi_wabbit at bresnan dot net; no PMs please.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags