FS Tarptent Notch

I'm looking to sell my Tarptent Notch. I carried this tent for about a week on my 2012 PCT thru hike, but ended up using a different shelter. I've only pitched this shelter a handful of times. It performed well in the conditions that I used it in (strong wind one night). It pitches with 2 poles, and works great even with fixed poles (120 cm).

Includes original stakes and stuff sack. I have not seam sealed it, and the weight comes in at 26 oz.

The shelter is in excellent condition with the exception of a 1 inch tear that I poked in the inner mesh (no damage to the tarp or bathtub floor). I stitched it up neatly, and I'm certain that the damage is only cosmetic. There is essentially no tension on the mesh in that spot, so my stitches are at no risk of coming out.

This is a great shelter. It has tons of vestibule space on both sides, and the tarp rolls back nicely on both sides for max ventilation. I've also heard that you can pitch just the inner net without the tarp, though I've never done it.

Including shipping costs, I paid over $300 for this shelter.

Asking $225 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags