Enlightened Revelation 10D 30deg 6'6/wide, Suntech Suikei GM39 Medium, UL Ebira Quiver, Stephensons DAM, Bare Boxer, Zpacks Blast food bag

Enlightened Equipment Revelation 30 degree quilt. 6'6"/ wide size. Black 10D shell and grey 10D lining. 13 ounces of (goose) down fill, 850 power if I recall correctly. It currently weighs 19.75 ounces without the elastic pad straps. Received from Tim on 6/28/2013 and used a grand total of three nights last summer. Perfect shape. Still one of the absolute best quilts out there in terms of fill weight vs. overall weight. It's a warm quilt, the loft is the same as the previous 20 degree Rev X. Stuff sack, storage bag and pad straps included. $249 shipped within the US:Suntech Suikei GM39 triple-zoom Tenkara rod. This is the medium rod (not the stiff rod that Chris carried after the mediums sold out.) An extremely versatile and well reviewed rod that is no longer available. I received this in May 2013 and carried it on one trip. It has only a few hours of fishing on it and is in perfect shape. $175 shipped within the US:Trailite Designs Ultralight Cuben Ebira Quiver. Just the quiver, I do not have the detachable pocket. I didn't like the pocket anyway - use the savings and order one with a better design! $29 shipped within the US:Stephensons Warmlite Down Air Mat. Size 64 which measures 26"x 74" x 3.5"+. Weighs 23.28 ounces on my scale. This is still one of the thickest, warmest and lightest pads out there. Purchased in 2012. with a total of 7 nights on it. Great shape, no problems. $99 shipped within the US:Brand new Bare Boxer Contender 101. Weighs 26.35 ounces on my scale. $55 shipped within the US:Zpacks Blast Roll Top food bag. Hung a total of 8 nights. Good shape, no problems. $22.00 shipped within the US.