Six moon designs, terra nova, jacks are better, borah gear, and more

Spring cleaning time folks. So time to get rid of a few catch and releases I've acquired this past year. All payment through paypal gift option or add 3% thanks for looking.

First up is a six moon design lunar solo tent. 2011 model I believe, seam sealed by original owner. Barely used by first owner and I've only done an overnight in my own backyard. The door opens from the side instead of the center and it is not quite as long as current model. Color is grey and includes an adjustable setup pole. Also has been upgraded with glowire and cord locks. It is in good shape. I got it for bike touring and would keep it except it is a bit short for me 6'5". I would think 6' or less would be fine.

Tent w/guylines, stuff sack = 29oz
Tent Pole = 4oz (Needed if you don't use trekking pole) $120 shipping domestically.

Next up is a Terra Nova Bivy tarp (no inner mesh tent). This is the tarp only. I've used this mainly for fastpacking trips along with a bivy and it has served me well. Just don't fastpack anymore. Comes with ultralight poles (if you don't use hiking poles) with guy lines and line locks. The tarp fly weighs 8.40 oz on my scale with attached guy lines and seamsealed. Guys lines are a lightweight Kelty Triptease type and have lineloc adjustments on them. From Terra Nova the tarp comes with six lines attached, but there is are another grommet on each side of tarp- so you can attach additional guyline to those points. $70 shipped domestically.

Next I have a jacks are better asymmetrical tarp for a hammock. This is ultralight and not made anymore. Weight is only 8.7 oz. with included guy lines (would be even lighter with lighter lines). Used with my weight weenie 11 ft hammock with plenty of coverage. Asking $65 shipped domestically.

Borah Gear Long Bivy (with Cuben stuff sack) - $65 shipped domestically. Again no problems, used only 5 times. Just don't fastpack anymore. Ultralight at only 7.69 oz on my scale including stuff sack.

Finally I have a brand new, unused out sak (orange color). Just extra for me. I think it's the large size. $25 shipped domestically.