FS: Bearvault, Quilt, and Tarptent for sale

Three items for sale. I used all three on a full thru-hike last year and all are in good, working condition.

1) Bearvault Bv500 Food Container: Used this for five days without a bear incidence, thank god. It's in perfect working condition. $60 shipped
2) Jacks r Better Sierra Sniveller Quilt (length - long): I've washed the quilt twice with down detergent. After my hike I sent the quilt to the manufacturer to add an ounce of down to the top two baffles, so it weights more than what's listed on their website. The manufacturer also washed the quilt once more with down detergent, so it's clean and ready for use. $100 shipped

3) Henry Shire's TarpTent Contrail (http://www.tarptent.com/contrail.html): I mostly cowboy camped, so it didn't receive heavy use. No pictures because it's too cold outside. Let me know if you're interested and I can send photos. $140 shipped includes pole w/o stakes.

4) Patagonia Rubicon Rider (color - Wax Red): Never used but no longer under warranty. Size small but the jackets size runs large. I normally wear a medium. I'll send pictures if interested. $150 shipped

PayPal Gift/Check/Cash preferred