FS: Brand new Large Absaroka Pack FS

Brand new, not a smudge smell or fuss about it. Size Large with Large belt. I'm never going to use it but I know its a one run one of a kind so I grabbed it. Silly of me. Anyhow, BRAND NEW. Still has that new pack smell. First one with $150 gets it shipped CONUS, tracked etc... Paypal personal or you pay the percentage por favor.

Here's a little diddy about the pack:

"The Absaroka Pack is targeted to thru-hikers, expedition trekkers, and others who want maximum comfort and long term durability out of a pack. We have designed this pack to carry 40+ pound loads in comfort. With less than 30 pounds, this pack will carry like a dream. If you are an ounce-counter who wants a backpack that looks "ultralight" on your gear list spreadsheet, this is not the pack for you. If you already have a light load and want to carry a durable, exceptionally comfortable pack, then the Absaroka is worth considering. If you carry a lot of food, climbing gear, or other compact-but-heavy items, then the Absaroka Pack may very well be what you're looking for."

Detail

Tags