Packs, GPS and stoves/cook items

I've got a number of items that I am putting up for sale. I'm attempting to finance another project and funds are tight on the second job front so the only other choice is to part with some items that are not being or have not been used in a very long time. All items are PayPal only and free shipping in the CONUS only. Sorry to my out of country friends. I'll consider items going overseas but you'll need to pony up for the additional fees for shipping, etc. Per forum rules, first "I'll take it" gets it. First item up for sale is a ULA Ohm Medium Torsa/Medium Belt. I purchased this from a forum member some time back. It has not been used since purchase. I did a test pack on the Ohm thinking I might use it on an AT section hike I was doing. It didn't make the cut. I know for certain I won't use it given my preferred method of hiking and camping. The pack is in great shape. Asking what I paid for it which was a steal. $150.00Sold to K0m4 Next is a Sierra Designs Herald 30 Backpack Size M/L. It had been purchased new by the previous owner and used a couple times. I purchased it for my son but he doesn't use it and is more interested in the new project I am trying to finance so he offered this up. He's a good boy. Asking exactly what I paid for it. $75.00 Next is a Garmin GPS 60CS. This was purchased used via another site and used once. It is in perfect working order with no issues. All the manuals and the maps disc are included. $130.00 Next is a selection of items: Frogg Togg Bucket hat Mossy Oak Infinity $10.00; Emberlit wood Stove - used about a half dozen times. Excellent stove. I just like my fancy feast and Koveo best. $25.00 Sold to octothorpesarus; Three rolled can alky stoves $5 ea. or $10.00 for all three; Imusa Dry Bake kit - includes Imusa pot and inner pot for baking and spacers. I don't bake. $10.00Sold to K0m4 Last is a Snowpeak 600 Titanium mug with hotlips. Never used. Bought to see size for my cook kit and it was too big. $25.00 Sold to JKDmoo Thanks for your consideration. Have a hammock day.