FS: Arc'Teryx and Patagonia jackets

Shipping is $6 each or $10 bundled.

$60 Arc'Teryx Gamma MX softshell (L, black) used for 2.5 ice seasons. Moved to an Acto MX fleece this season and prefer it due to even better breathability. Great shape with one small wear mark (looks like a slightly faded smear) near the zipper.
$50 Patagonia Simple Guide softshell (L, olive) used around town for 2 years, never while climbing. Now I wear the new Acto MX around town, so not needed. In good shape, but it has some wear (fabric pinches, white marks) in the middle of the chest and one on the left sleeve from getting caught between my chair and desk at work. Not sure how to clean them off or if they can be cleaned.
$40 Arc'Teryx Caliber fleece (L, "carbide") barely worn because I have an R2 fleece. In perfect condition, paid $60 on Steep & Cheap.
$65 Arc'Teryx Atom LT vest (M, royal blue) is like new because it's just a little tight in the chest on me, and who wants breathing restricted while climbing? Wore a few times as a layer, but has mostly sat in a closet since buying it on Steep & Cheap for $85 last fall.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags