WTB Down and Synthetic Hooded Jacket

G'day.. It's Autumn here in Tassie, starting to cool down and after sadly loosing my BPL cocoon jacket I'm looking for a replacement! I've seen some awesome deals online in the States but it's the shipping that ramps it up. Sales are on in the local shops but still too expensive so hoping to find someone who didn't wear theirs as much as planned or has an extra after the northern winter.

Looking for 2 jackets (preferably from same person to save on shipping)

1. Down Hooded Jacket/Parka: something like a Montbell Alpine Light or Western Mountaineering Hooded Flash Jacket in good condition (Black or Brown preferred but will consider others)

2. Synthetic Down - eg Montbell Thermawrap / Patagonia DAS or this Macpac http://www.macpac.com.au/mens/jackets/synthetic-jacket-m.html
I'm hoping to find good condition unwanted item (ie quality function but i don't care about the colour if that makes it more affordable!)

XL or preferably L with XL sleeves (ie alpine/climbers gear which often have longer sleeves I'm 6'4" 180lbs) They would need to be posted to Australia.

Thanks, hope you've had a good winter up there and that there are signs of warmth on the way!

Ben