Gear Sale: Golite Poncho/Shelter, MSR MIOX, RUFF Wear Bark'n boots, Integral Designs SilTarp 2, GoalZero 7, Dupont Tyvek material, Microburst

1. Golite Poncho/Shelter - I am the second owner. I've only used it on one rainy over night trip. The poncho preformed well. It kept both my pack and I dry. The poncho does have some MYOG tie out points added to it, and was also seam sealed. The tie outs help get a tight pitch when a used as a shelter. It does have dark stain on the back side, besides thatt it is in great condition. Which was already present when I bought it. I'm asking $50 Shipped
2. Integral Designs SilTarp 2 8x10 - I've only used this tarp once. Its is in perfect condition and comes with stuff sack. Only selling because I purchased a Zpacks Hexamid plus. Im asking $90 shipped.

3. MSR MIOX - I've only used it a handful times. It does come in handy when purifying large amounts of water. It comes with stuff sack, tester strips, and rock salt and fresh batteries. Im asking $50.
4.Goal Zero Adventure Kit 10 - I don't really use the panel very much. So I figure someone else could make better use of it. Both the Guide 10 and solar panel are in good condition. I will include an extra pack of AA's and 2 extra packs of AAA's, that are worth $50 alone. I'm asking $90 shipped.

5. Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots - The boots did not fit my boxer Tank very well. Tank only used them on couple of day hikes, before I decided for him to stop using them. They are the newer version of the boots. They will include the stuff sack and 3 socks. I don't know what Tank did with the forth sock. :) I'm asking $45 shipped
6. Dupont Tyvek - I bought a roll at Home Depot, and have 35 feet left over. I'll never use it all.

I'm asking $1 per foot. Remember, it's a 9' width. You pay shipping.

7. Camptek MicroBurst fan - Only used a few times. Im asking $25 shipped