FS: Ti Goat Raven Omni bivy, GoLite Jam 50, AGG Caldera Kitchen w/ 3 cup pot

Cleaning out the garage. All prices include shipping to the lower 48. Paypal preferred.

Ti Goat Raven Omni Bivy. New. Never used. I purchased this new early last year and then never used it. It has been on my living room floor twice. Once when I got it to monkey around with my pad and once for the picture here. This bivy has the sewn in bug net and a double zipper (shown in the second picture) so that you use it fully closed, fully open or with the bug net. $120.
And the 'double zipper' bug net view:

GoLite Jam 50. I've owned this about as long as the bivy. I have removed the frame sheet from the pack. It's been out on a couple of day hikes but nothing else. The pack is in great shape, no holes, tears, stains, etc.... I don't intend to ship with the frame sheet because of the size requirements if I ship it with the sheet in it. I assume most on this site would use their sleeping pad instead. $60.

AGG Caldera Kitchen with 3 cup pot. Everything except the little alcohol measuring cup. Boiled water a few times in the kitchen, other than that it's like new. $50.

Thanks for looking, send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks. DB

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags