FS MYOG Down Sleeping Bag Center Zip

SOLD TO MJ PENDING FUNDS
Okay, this is not your normal down bag. This bag uses Karo baffles. You can move down around to where you want it most. Overall, two layer loft is 5 inches. I made this bag with material from Thru Hiker: Pertex Quantum .1.1 shell, M90 1.1 lining 12 oz of 900 down. Center zip 48" with draft tube. As a side sleeper, I am finding a center zip bag works better than a side zip. Weight 22 oz in stuff sack (5" x 12"). Sophisticated 3 dimentional design to the hood. Entire bag is differential cut. Bag is wider at the shoulders at 61" girth to allow for more clothes worn inside. Hip girth is 52" and foot girth is 43. Foot is fully baffled with no sewn-thru cold spots. It fits me at 6 feet, 185 pounds. I have used it for 6 nights and it did great in the Sierra summer conditions. Clean condition. What is the temperature rating? Similar lofting bags with this much Down claim 20 degrees. I know I was good in the 30's. I have not been exposed to colder temps than that. Materials cost $218. I will sell for $160 including shipping in CONUS. PM me for my paypal address.