FS: ZPacks Sleeping Bag (Long, 20 Degree), NeoAir XTherm (Small), REI Flash Pillow

I'm selling some sleeping gear. Buy all 3 items (ZPacks sleeping bag, XTherm, and Pillow) and I can reduce the total price.

ZPacks Sleeping Bag: purchased new in July 2014. Only used 10 nights. Very good condition (no rips, tears, or smells). May be some stray dog hairs. Always stored hanging in smoke-free home. I asked ZPacks to include a drawstring opening on the end of the footbox - it opens up to vent your feet and cinches shut when you want to seal in warmth. I found this makes the sleeping bag significantly more bearable in warmer weather. It has the standard 3/4-length #3 zipper on the back. Selling sleeping bag only (no stuff sacks, dry bags, storage bags, etc are included).

Asking $350 shipped CONUS for the sleeping bag.

The details:

Size: "long" (normally fits up to 6'1'' tall per ZPacks, but I think the drawstring takes away a couple inches of useable length)
Girth: "regular", 56''
Temp Rating: 20 degrees
Weight: 19.2 oz (bag only, on my scale)NeoAir XTherm Small: purchased new earlier this year. Only used 6 nights. Good condition - no rips or tears or leaks ever. Always used on a tent floor and stored uncompressed. There are some marks on the back of the pad (see 3rd picture below - I tried to photograph the worst of them). These came with the pad and I believe these are left over from the packaging and folding of the pad, as I have never folded the pad in thirds like this. It weighs 9.4 oz on my scale. I am selling the pad only - no stuff sacks, repair kits, etc.

Asking $100 shipped CONUS for the pad.

REI Flash Air Pillow: purchased new 1 month ago, I bought it to use with my XTherm Small. Since I am selling the XTherm, I don't need the pillow any more. Only used 2 nights. In like-new condition - no rips, tears, or holes ever. I found the pillow works best when I put it in a stuff sack and then put some clothes in the stuff sack on top. It weighs 1.2 oz on my scale.

Asking $15 shipped CONUS for the pillow.

Please PM me with any questions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags