FS: Golite Golden Shangri La 1 w/ zpacks lineloc 3 adjusters

Selling my beloved Golden Golite Shangri La palace for one. After searching high and low, this was my go to shelter for solo. fit my large neoair and long sleeping bag with some room for gear. this is the heavier, in my opinion much better yellow silnylon. less stretch and more resilient than the newer green version.

i changed out the buckles with zpacks lineloc3 adjusters and added reflective dyneema cord on the corners and sides to allow an easier, more flexible set up so you can now pitch it high off the ground if you want to. i have also seam sealed it using the preferred bpl method of diluting the seam sealer with mineral spirits.

modified weight is 16oz without included matching stuff sack. will also include the original loop tie-outs if you want them. no floor or nest. just the tarp. uses two treking poles to set up or you can hang from external loops. i liked to use two poles in the front for extra entrance room.

it has been used on three overnighters. still in perfect condition. reason i'm selling is that i upgraded to a much more expensive cuben tarp for single use. please help me justify the upgrade. thanks in advance.

$150 shipped with paypal personal payment PM or email [email protected]