WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING DAKOTA for sale!

Hey guys...and gals
I have a WM Dakota for sale. It is in very good condition.
Totally clean,stored uncompressed and from a smoke free home.
The size is a short, so 5'6 lengths(although a person 5'8" or so would be fine.
It is a left zip,and rated to 5* I believe.
This bag is friging amazingly warm and well built(as all WM bags are)
I'm asking $355 shipped to your door.
Please PM me with an questions or send me your email for pictures.
Thanks!

Here is a comprehensive right up I found on the Dakota:
Pros:Superb materials, inspired design, impeccable construction; great attention to details: zippers don't snag, plush liner fabric, awesome hood, effective down control. Might be the best 5-below bag in the world.
Cons:Price (the 6'6" is $545.00); a bit snug for claustrophobes or active sleepers.
The Western Mountaineering Dakota Super DryLoft is simply a stupendous bag for moderate winter conditions.

Like all WM bags, the Dakota Super is the complete package. From world-class goose down, to premium Gore DryLoft 830, to inspired design, to impeccable craftsmanship, the Dakota Super delivers. Keep this in mind when you see the $520.00 price tag ($545.00 for a 6'6"). To be honest, these kind of ducats for a world-class sleeping bag are nothing new. Marmot, Moonstone, and, most notably, Feathered Friends, get these prices all day and night. But having used samples from all of these makers, and owned bags from both FF and WM, I can tell you that WM bags distinguish themselves from even that lofty competition in no uncertain terms. In short, if I were going to drop five bills on a bag again, it would be a Western Mountaineering, no question.

The 6'6" Dakota Super is rated at -5 degrees. Factor in WM's conservative temp ratings, and you can safely count on the Dakota to keep you toasty down to 10 below, easy. Despite this performance, that same Dakota weighs in at a stingy 3 lbs., 5 oz. That's the best weight investment you'll ever make when frosty weather is in your plans. Shelled in W.L. Gore's DryLoft 830, you're in plush city. This stuff sheds rain and incidental moisture like Ricky Martin fans shed extra clothes. And speaking of plush, slide into the 30 Max nylon taffeta liner fabric, and you'll swear you're in a silk-sheeted sleeper at the Ritz. This is mega important in promoting restful slumber on some god-forsaken cliff, and is an example of the little things that you really appreciate once you get acquainted with WM bags.

The Dakota's insulation is none other than 32 oz. of the best goose down in the world. Conservatively rated at 750+ fill-power, nothing lofts like this stuff, even down from makers which ambitiously claim 800 fill-power. Don't be fooled. If there were better stuff out there, WM would be using it in their bags. And all this poof appears in the reverse differential-hood, which is simply the most anatomically correct, functional, and comfortable hood on any sleeping bag, anywhere. Factor in more little details like a zipper that doesn't snag (really), a three-dimensionally sewn DryLoft Super Collar that makes a weatherproof down seal around your neck, a humongous DryLoft draft tube that cannot be squished down to expose the zipper (it hangs), and a V-Block side baffle for superior down control, and you have what is arguably the best 5-below bag on the planet.

Except for this. At 6'2" and 205 lbs., this claustrophobe finds the 6'6" Dakota, at 60"/52"/38", to be a bit confining. While the low-volume concept is great from the comfort of suburbia, it doesn't allow me to flail around the tent as much as I'd like, and, frankly, it kinda gets to me after a while. So while the Dakota is a stupendous, stunning, gorgeous sleeping bag worthy of five stars if anything is, you might consider WM's equally resplendent Antelope Super (63"/54"/39") or, my ultimate preference, the awesome Kodiak Super (67"/58"/41"), if a little more room is your idea of bliss.

But for those who prefer the greater efficiency of low-volume bags, the Western Mountaineering Dakota Super DryLoft is the pinnacle of winter REM.