FS: Luke's Ultralite, MYOG quilt, Smartwool, extras

All prices include shipping to lower 48. Paypal preferred. PM with questions.
Luke's Ultralite Sil-nylon Rainshell. NEVER worn. Purchased for use as a vapor barrier and never made the jump. 4.2oz. Size medium. SOLD

MYOG Overbag Quilt. Momentum shell and 2-layers of 1.2oz/sq yd Primaloft or Climashield(?). All materials purchased from thru-hiker.com in 2008. Length is 74", 48" chest, 42" hips, 34" knees, 32" feet. 14oz. Loft is ~ 3/8". I would rate this at 50-55 degree alone and adds about 10-15 degrees of warmth. Sized to fit over my 0degree down bag. I used this combo down to -40F using all my insulating layers during MN winters. $50

** First dibs goes to Rick's WTB ad
Ozone Imp 3.5m Kite Trainer. Purchased here on BPL used and never even pulled it out of the stuff sack. $50
http://www.flyozone.com/landkites/en/products/fix-bridle-line-kites/imp-iii-trainer/info/

Smartwool Neck Gaiter. Lost my, purchased this to replace it, then found my old one! Never worn. 2oz. $10

BCA Traverse EXT Avalanche Shovel. 28.5oz. 9"x10" metal blade. Handle extends from 15" to 22". $25

Fiskars X7 Hatchet. Not ultralight by any means (29.8oz). Used for checking ice and wood processing in the Boundary Waters during the winter. Handle is 14". $20

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags