FS: Big Closet Cleanout of Men's Clothing

I'm cleaning out my family's closets and we have some clothes we haven't been wearing. This thread is for the Fellas and I have another one for the ladies. All prices include shipping anywhere in the USA. Payment through paypal with the gift option or add 3% to the prices please. PM me if you have any questions.

1. Patagonia Houdini. This is the more breathable 2012 version. I've only worn it about 5 times. It's in excellent shape. Men's Medium. $68

2. Patagonia R1 Flash Pullover. This is a little different than your normal R1 pullover because there are panels around the wrist and bottom hem of power stretch fleece and it seems to be a tad bit longer than a normal R1. It's in excellent shape. Men's Medium. $55

3. EMS Hi Loft Fleece jacket. In excellent condition. Uses Polartec fleece. Men's Large. $37

4. Patagonia Sun Hoody. It's seen some use, but still works great and doesn't have any holes or tears. There a couple small spots on the front. Men's XL. $28

5. Patagonia R1 1/4 zip pullover. This is an older style R1 that was made in the USA. It has stretch fabric where the black areas areas are. It's in good shape with only a very small hole below the pocket zipper. Men's XL $35

6. Icebreaker Bodyfit 260 1/4 zip wool pullover. It is in good shape with some minor piling. Men's medium. $35

7. Icebreaker Bodyfit 260 Crewe. Merino wool in good shape with minor piling. Men's Large. $35

8. Golite Fleece jacket. Probably more of a kick around piece than technical clothing, but it's a good jacket. The fleece is in great shape, but there is one small burn mark on the left sleeve. Men's Large. $28

9. REI shell Jacket. This is a rain jacket with built in stretch. It's a solid jacket but never gets worn. In good used condition. Men's Large. $34

10. REI Elements rain shell. Membrane is in good shape as is the rest of the jacket. Men's Large. $28

11. Ex Officio Buzz Off Convertible shirt. This shirt helps to keep away the bugs. It's been washed about 25 times and they say they are good for 70 washes. The sleeve can be tied up in place and it has some different vents to keep you cool. It's a men's XL. $35

12. Patagonia Capilene 4 1/4 zip pullover. There are some minor holes near the arm pit, but they are very small. Overall it's in good shape. Men's XL. $35

13. Columbia Titanium Convertible Shirt. The sleeves can be rolled up and tied in place. It has a vent on the back and is made with omni shade fabric. Men's Medium. $28

14. The North Face Venture rain shell. The membrane is in good shape and it's a clean jacket. One of the elastic cord for the hood adjustment had the end plastic piece come off, but I tied it in a knot, so it's good to go. Men's large. $45

15. Patagonia Torrentshell Rain Pants. In excellent condition Black and Men's XL. $40

16. The North Face Paramount Zip Off pants. In great shape. Gray and a Men's size XL Long. $37

17. Patagonia R1 Tights. I bought these for a trip my friend and I were taking, but a couple buddies backed out. They were made for the miltary and I have Green or Tan. I love my pair as they fit tight and are really quite warm. Brand new with the tags attached. Men's XL $32