FS: Nunatak Arc Alpinist - $300 shipped

Up for sale is a medium size Nunatak Arc Alpinist. This particular version has a black .85 ripstop shell and a black nylon taffeta interior. It weighs 19.5 ounces on my scale and is in good condition. The quilt comes with an OR ultralight stuff sack (total package weight is 20 ounces), but no storage sack (it never had one).
The quilt has been well cared for - always stored loosely hanging in a closet in a non-smoking home - and has great loft, but shows three very minor signs of wear. First, the shell is slightly abraded in one area. I think this occurred while bivying with the quilt. The shell fabric just got picked in a few spots. There's no down loss and no apparent damage to the integrity of the fabric, as none of the picks even appear to go through the fabric. You have to be looking for it to find it (see the picture below), but I wanted to alert a potential buyer to it.

Second, a small (4" or so) section of one of the straps is slightly melted (see the picture). The strap was hanging out of the bag and got close to a stove. It doesn't affect the strap's use, but again, I wanted to point it out.

Third, the quilt has some faint paint speckles (see the picture with the picks to see how faint) from an overzealous painter while the bag was stored in the closet. The included picture is the worst section. Again, hardly visible, but wanted to point it out.

Other than those three areas, the quilt looks brand new. I'm describing the condition as "good," though, because I'm picky about gear.

I accept paypal and I'll ship the quilt using a USPS flat rate medium box. If you have any questions or would like any additional pictures, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them/take more pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags