FS: Rab Ventus Windshirt, Men's Large

For sale is a Men's Large Ventus windshirt from Rab. This windshirt uses the same fabric as the Rab Boreas, AKA Dave C's favorite windshirt ever.

This windshirt is in perfect condition and weighs in at 228g in a Large. It's more like a very, very thin softshell than a windshirt, but breathes better than thin windshirts and seems to be comfortable at a far greater range of temperatures and conditions.

The cuffs have thumb loops, and there's a very deep half-zip that vents heat beautifully without weighing as much as a full-zip. The chest pokcet doubles as a storage pocket like on the Houdini. The jacket is about the size of an apple when compressed.
I used this several times while cycling, and never crashed in it. It's a great windshirt, but I'm looking for a slightly tighter fit. This is a nice Large and I am more of a Medium. I will likely be buying the same windshirt again.

The first thing to wear on jackets is the cuffs. Let these high-def pics serve as proof this is in beautiful shape!

$80.00 new
$55.00 on sale

$45 from me with free shipping. It's in such great shape, so this seems fair.

PM or email [email protected]

Detail

Tags