FS: Spring Gear Sale Part 1: Shelters....Tarptent, Oware, Bear Paw

I'm getting ready for the new season and finalizing gear selection. I'm clearing out my gear that won't be used so my wife can vacuum. (not that I don't help out with housework)

Because of the amount of pictures, I've split up the Gear Sale. Companion thread to ->

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=89736

I also want to mention that I am also selling an HMG Ultamid 2 here ->

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=89662

All prices include shipping CONUS, and I'll give shipping discounts for multigear purchases.

Tarptent Stratospire 2: $370.
Retail: $335 + $28 poles + $25 seam sealing + $15 shipping = $403
The stratospire 2 is also currently backordered on tarptent.

My wife bought me the stratospire 2 for Christmas 4 months ago, which was awesome of her but I already have too many shelters. Its my fault...I should have told her what I wanted instead. She went all out though...had Henry seam seal the stratospire b/c she knew I don't like doing it, and also bought the strong poles that Henry recommended for the shelter. Has only been set up in my yard and is in NEW condition.

Looking at it though, it is a nice design, I think much better than his other older designs. It is a hex shape, but with offset poles so it creates more angles for wind shedding, plus giving plenty of headroom for each sleeper and "sit up space" that is also offset (so no bumping shoulders). Large vestibules, plenty of venting (two vents) and b/c the doors open opposite, you can always open one door's side for ventilation in wind. Without the innernet, you could sleep 3-4. Luna 4: $220
Retail: $265 + $25 seam sealing + $15 shipping: $305

Dark Foliage Green, great condition, catch and release, previous owner never slept on the trail with it, same here. I simply bought to checkout sizing. Bear paw professionally seam sealed the shelter and previous owner added seam sealing to the interior mid panel tieouts to add strength. Exact same dimensions as a supermid.

Oware 10x10 Pyramid Tarp: $195
Retail: $227 + $25 seam sealing + $15 shipping = $267

Another catch and release, simply trying out new things. I have not taken it out on the trail and the mid shows no signs of trailwear. Innernet shown below separately.

Bear Paw Wilderness Designs Pyranet, customized: $100
Retail: $95 + $45 customization + $15 shipping: $155

This is a custom Pyranet 1, pretty much exactly this ->
http://bearpawwd.com/shelters_floors/shelter_floors_images/pyranet1/dpyranet1_8.jpg

But it has been customized to be 66" high to better fit a Mid like the Luna 4 or Oware 10x10 (both fit the inner). It has a 70D sil bottom instead of 30D for added strength...you won't need any kind of ground sheet under this inner. Does not include the green guyline which I used temporarily to show free standing mode.

Anyway, its called a pyranet 1, but its actually exactly half of the dimensions of the pyranet 4..so its 45" by 90", and it sleeps 2. As shown above in the Oware pictures, you can place it on either side or in the back.I'll also ship items either the same day or next day and will take very good care for packing the items well with plenty of padding and protection.

If you have any questions at all about any item, simply PM me and I'll get back to you quickly.