FS: Spring Gear Sale Part 2: Packs, Pad, Stoves, Shirt...ULA, GVP, REI, Big Agnes, MSR, Primus, Patagonia

I'm getting ready for the new season and finalizing gear selection. I'm clearing out my gear that won't be used so my wife can vacuum. (not that I don't help out with housework)

Because of the amount of pictures, I've split up the Gear Sale. Companion thread to ->

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=89735

All prices include shipping CONUS, and I'll give shipping discounts for multigear purchases.

REI Flash 50, size medium: $55

Used one week on the trail, good condition with only minor trail wear and two micro holes in the very bottom (pin head size). Great pack that has a removable pack frame so you can go to a frameless pack whenever you want.

ULA Equipment P1 or P2, size small: $60

This is a catch and release from a recent thread who had a family member pass away and was selling their gear...but we were buying blind as the poster couldn't give us any information. I'm not positive if its a P1 or P2 (someone could identify?) but it is a frameless pack from ULA in size small. From the condition it looks like it has been used 1 night (0 trail wear, but I say one night b/c there was a candy wrapper inside the pack so ?). Excellent condition.

GVP Gear G4, size large: $40

Another catch and release from the same thread as above. I can say for certainty that it was never used...clean as a whistle. I would keep it but I have a medium torso and its too tall for me.Big Agnes Insulated Air Core size long: $50

Brand new in bag with tags. I bought here on the swap and in my haste didn't pay attention that its a size long, I need a regular as I'm 5'10". I did blow it up though and put a book on it all night and it was still as firm as I left it the night before.

I have a MSR whisperlite international. It is several years old, but I have kept it clean and have tested it thoroughly and runs great. Comes with the fuel bottle and everything you see in the picture.

New whisperlites are $100, I'm selling for $50 including shipping.

I also have a MSR pocket rocket, also kept clean and runs wonderfully.

Selling for $25 including shipping.

Primus Eta Power pot 2.1 liter: $35

Bought new in 2012 and simply never used. Has the pot grabber, case, and the pot has a heat exchange on the bottom for efficiency.

Patagonia R1 Hoody Large: $100

A large R1 Hoody, purchased in 2012 and seen little use. Simply didn't fit me quite right.

I'll also ship items either the same day or next day and will take very good care for packing the items well with plenty of padding and protection.

If you have any questions at all about any item, simply PM me and I'll get back to you quickly.