WTS: Therm-A-Rest, JetBoil, Camping Gaz backpacking Lantern, MSR WindPro Stove

Hello everyone,

I am listing for sale some items that don't see much use in my gear pile anymore.

Jetboil- Has a little bit of flame damage on the neoprene, and the piezo works but can be intermittent. Aside from that, no issues and works great. Does not have the lid, but can be purchased from jetboil for a few dollars if you are so inclined. (aluminum foil is lighter..)

$50
jetboil

MSR wind Pro stove. Used on one backpacking trip, and is excellent in cold weather as the canister can be inverted and a wind screen safely used (and included). I bought this for larger group trips that never happened, and I know someone else can get good use out of it.

$60
MSR WIND PRO

Therm-A-Rest full length, self inflatable pad in a subdued green. This is the military version that I used one time in the field when I was still stationed overseas. No leaks, no holes. Includes repair kit.

$50
Therm A Rest

Excellent Camping Gaz Lumostar backpacking lantern, works well and is bright. self igniting.

$35

Camping Gaz lantern

I use paypal, and will split fees. Shipping will be by USPS priority. Buy 2 or more items and shipping is included. Trades possible for climbing pro in good condition.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags