FS: climbing shoes, hexes, quick draws, Thermarest pad, Yates Big Wall harness.

Time to clean out the unused gear and make room for the new. Everything has been very well maintained and is in fantastic condition. You pay PayPal fee and $5 for shipping. I'll cover packaging and any additional shipping costs. All items will ship ASAP, but no later than 24 hrs after receiving payment.

Items:

LaSportiva Mythos, size 43 1/2 - These are clearly the older model. They were always a little big on me, so they never go much usage. Lots of rubber and life left. VERY clean. $40

Boreal Vector, size 10 US, 42 1/4 EUR - The opposite problem of the Mythos, too small on me. Only worn a couple of times in an attempt to break them in. These are basically new. $40

Scarpas, size 42 1/2 - great shoe. Clean. Good rubber left on these. $30

BD Hexes - Full set of wired hexes. #1 - #11. I simply don't even take these to the crag anymore. Most are unscratched and are perfect. Only a couple have minor scratches on them. No falls on any. $60

Yates Big Wall harness - Purchased in '99. NEVER USED. Had to take a hiatus from climbing after buying this. Very well stored in a dark, temp controlled room without any chemicals around. $75

ThermaRest XL sleeping pad - excellent pad. No holes, no leaks. I have used this recently and it is fully inflated with I wake up. Comes with original patch kit and sack. $30.

DMM biners with NEW Petzl bones - The carabiners are clean will not damage your rope. Bones are brand new and have never been put into use. Nine at 17 cm and 5 at 12. $10 each or all nine 17 cm for $75 and all five 12 cm for $40.

Mythos 43 1/2

Tons of rubber left

Boreal Vector
10 US 42 1/4 Eur

Like new

Scarpa 42 1/2

soles

Yates Big Wall Harness, size M
Never Used

BD Hexes, #1 - #11
Never fallen on, only a couple have been placed, most are unscathed and a couple have minor scratches

DMM biners with NEW Petzl bones. 12 and 17 cm.

Original Thermarest XL.
No holes, no leaks, comes with patch kit and sack.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags