OR Highland Bivy, Patagonia Cap 4, Snow Peak Starter Kit, Zelph Ridgeline/Suluk46 Cook Kit, and More

The following items are from a smoke free/pet free home. Shipping is included CONUS. Paypal is preferred, if you would like the extra buyer protection from Paypal please add 3% to the total. I can take additional photos on request.

1. Outdoor Research Highland Bivy - $75
Bought form an REI garage sale and used once by me on snow. This one
is forest green and grey.

2. Patagonia Capilene 4 (Powerstretch Version) Zip-Neck, Red, Sz. Medium - $40

3. Snow Peak Starter Kit - $70
This set includes the Snow Peak Trek 700 pot with lid, Gigapower Stove (without pizo), and Snow Peak Spork. I am including an additional Snow Peak spork and DIY cozy.

4. Zelph Ridgeline Pot, Suluk46 Ti Windscreen, ZPacks Cuben Fiber
Stuffsack, GSI Spoon and DIY "Gram Weenie" stove - $45
I purchased most of this kit from John Abela a few years ago and have moved on to a Trail Designs Caldera cone system.

5. Two Zelph 1-Cup Ridgeline Pots (pre-flat bottom) - $13
These were some of the first Rigeline pots Zelph produced, I've added silicon bands to pick up them up when hot.

6. Heineken Pot - $13-SPF to John Jonas
Includes aluminum foil windscreen, silicon band pot grabber, wire mesh pot stand, and lids.

7. MYOG ~5x9 1.1 Silnylon Tarp - $20-SPF to John Jonas
This was my first sewing experience and I made a few mistakes. The tieout reinforcing is on the wrong side of the tarp in a few places. Includes 2 Lineloc 3's at the midpoint of one of the longer sides and midpoint of one of the shorter sides.
More photos of tarp here