FS: LiteTrail Ti Pot, Evernew 400ml, Cup, Heineken Caldera Cone, MSR Evo Tour snowshoes, Minimal Shoes, Dog pack, Dog bowl

Several Items for sale below. All prices include shipping to CONUS. Please email me if you are interested in any of the items. They will be sold on a first come first claim basis in the order that I receive the emails. My email is 'schassey' at the common email service that begins with a 'Y' and ends in an 'O'.

Thanks!

(I need to take pictures of 2 items- will post tomorrow after I have proper light for good pictures.)

Litetrail 900 "thin wall" pot, $50:
Brand new, never used.

Evernew 400ml Cup, $20:

Used; Clean and shiny on the inside, bottom has soot marks from moderate use. Perfect functional shape.

Caldera Keg Fosters, $40 (left most in picture):

Lightly used. Includes: Original Keg, Cone, Caddy, 12-10 Stove, Cozy and beer bands. Bottom of keg, stove have soot marks from use.

Caldera Keg Heineken, $45 (right most in picture above):

Brand new, unused: Includes MYOG Heineken Keg w/beer band, Cone, Caddy, black insulated Gossamer Gear stuff sack, 12-10 stove and stove caddy.

Heineken Can, $15 ($10 with any other item):

I also have one stand alone can (still has beer in it!) that has a few small dents in it that can likely be popped out once the can is opened (largest is pictured, a 2-3 smaller ones on opposite side).

Merrell Trail Glove, Size US 9, Euro 43, $45:

Brand new, never used

New Balance Minimus MT00, Size US 9.5, Euro 43, $45:

Worn once around the house.

New Balance Minimus MT110, Size US 9.5, Euro 43, $45:

Worn once out of the house.

MSR Evo Tour snowshoes, $90:

Lightly used- bought these as new from an REI garage sale, but they proved to be a little too wide for my petite girlfriend. Used on one overnighter, some scratching along sides and tails of deck due to them being too wide for her. Crampons, bindings and buckles in perfect shape.

Granite Gear Long Howl dog pack, Size XS, $80:
Brand new, never used.

Ruffwear Quencher cinch top dog bowl, $15:

Brand new, never used.