F.S. MYOG frameless pack (Xpac and Dyneema)

Greetings BPL,

I just bought this MYOG pack from BPLer Kaleb. It has no signs of wear; no stains; no rips or tears. The construction is top notch. The pack has an awesome design, including a removable back pocket. Unfortunately, it is about 1" too short for me. For reference, my torso measures 20 1/4". The pack measures 20 1/2" from the bottom of the hipbelt to where the shoulder straps attach to the pack. I bought it for 2-3 day trips and long dayhikes. Volume falls between an MLD Burn and MLD Prophet.

Kaleb provides a full description (including weight) and pics in this thread:
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=89173

I will repost the description here. His pics are better than mine, so reference the link for pics.

BEGIN DESCRIPTION:
Here is one of my MYOG frameless packs, Xpac VX21 back and bottom, VX07 sides and back, Dyneema X and 3D mesh filled with CCF padded shoulder harness and waist belt. 2 Water bottle pockets (dyneema X & same mesh MLD uses). Roll top with removable extension buckles for varied roll height options. Y strap lash over the top like a HMG pack. Horizontal daisy chains at the top of sides and back. Shock cords on back and one side. Removable pocket with YKK #5 Uretek zipper. Removable whistle sternum strap. Is compatible with Zimmerbuilt removable pockets (chest and waist, I have a few if you want any). Important seams double to quadruple stitched. All raw seams are covered with cross grain inside the pack. If you want to see it loaded up let me know, ill post pictures. I used it on three trips of 1-2 days each, I have too many MYOG packs and I'm ready to make a few more.

Total weight of the pack 13.65oz (with everything, can be stripped to about 12oz?)
weight of the removable pocket 1.90oz.

Dimesions- 10" X 6" X 27.5"
Bottom of the waist belt to shoulder harness 21"
I would sell it for $139 shipped
END DESCRIPTION

If you have an 18"-19" torso, this pack should fit you perfectly. Again, it's an awesome design and I hope it goes to somebody who will give it a ton of trail time.

I bought the pack for $139, including shipping. I took it on a 22-mile shakedown dayhike. That's it. So I'll sell it for $125 shipped. Paypal gift option please. You can PM me or e-mail me at: surfantos(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks for looking and cheers.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags