FS: Two MLD cuben shelters: DuoMid & Cricket

For sale: Two cuben fibre shelters purchased on Gear Swap last year, unused by their previous owners and in as-new condition. Payment via PayPal Personal/Gift or you add 3% to cover fees. Prices include shipping via USPS in the United States. Please PM me directly. I'll respond in the order that I receive messages, but firm offers trump general enquiries. I'm selling because I'm happy with my Trailstar.

First up, a cuben DuoMid with four-section Ruta Locura 0.600 carbon fibre pole and adjuster, allows for a variable height pitch between 55-60" depending on terrain and ventilation needs. Sold as a set for $405. Ruta Locura pole set weighs 5oz and is currently out of stock, but normally costs $90.

Used on a single night's trip in snow last November. Here are a couple of pics from last summer when I first received it:

Secondly, a cuben Cricket tarp, with a custom triangular cuben door made by Chris Zimmer for adverse conditions. The door weighs less than an ounce and still permits plenty of ventilation. Sold as a set for $295. Pitched in the yard but not in the wild.