FS: 10 Cams, Sarken Crampons, Boots, Jackets, 10.5 Guide Tennies

Lots of gear, so read on! See pictures for exact condition. Buyers pay shipping. Feel free to contact me for more info, pictures, etc.

Please email me at mike.pond {at} gmail.com

$35 each:
Black Diamond C4’s
2 x .75
2 x .5
Metolius Blue Mastercam

$30 each:
Blue Powercam
Yellow Powercam
1.5 Tech Friend

Petzl Sarken Crampons. Lightweight and climb well. $90 Mountain Hardwear overboots. I believe the model is Absolute Zero. Womens small. Never used. $70.

La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo GTX 43.5 - THE BOOT for spring alpine, Patagonia, hard ice and mixed climbs, you name it! You’ll get some serious mileage in on these pups. Warm, light, and climb like a dream! …Very light use. I hiked with them a few times to test the size (they don’t fit my feet). I put seam grip on the seams to prevent blowout. $250.
La Sportiva Trango Prime size 46. Awesome, warm boot for technical ice and mixed climbs. Way warm. I put seam grip on the seams to prevent blowout. Light use. $200.

Five Ten Guide Tennies, size 43.5, new, still in the box. This season’s model! $70.

OR Alti Gloves, medium. Light use. $50

Patagonia Down Sweater. Has a small tear in the front that I sewed with the same color thread, very subtle. $80

Patagonia DAS Parka, men's medium. Very light use. $150

Cloudveil softshell. Men’s Large. New, with tags on it. Org logo on right shoulder. $75.
Marmot Needle Jacket

Marmot Needle Jacket, men's medium. Patch in one wrist. Awesome synthetic belay parka w/ shell. $100.
NF Jacket

North Face Gore Tex Jacket. XL. Great to go over your layers while climbing. $50