FS: TT Notch

Notch for sale, has seen maybe 45 nights of use but it is in great shape -- I carried it on the CDT but cowboy camped most nights and moved into a two man tent with my new trail honey in time for the meaner late season weather in MT. Brought home that bearded fellow and a puppy, which renders a one man tent essentially useless to me.

No tears/rips in the fly, floor, or netting. Zippers have been problem-free. I seam sealed it myself and it seemed water tight. This is the first version, so whatever modifications were done in second generation Notchs has not been done (I believe both sides of the fly could be rolled up on each side in the second rendition -- Henry had told me I could mail it to him as it's an easy fix, but I never bothered). I could probably find the original stakes, or include the four MSR mini groundhogs that I used, or not bother if you have some you prefer. I don't have the original stuff sack, but I do have a perfectly sized grey OR dry bag (that incidentally has a small hole in it, so don't go trying to use it as a river floatie).

$200 firm to ship it priority mail (I noticed they are on backorder with Henry, so I can rush it at your expense if you're a procrastinator and trying to get on trail)

PM or [email protected]

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags