FS: Closet Cleaning Part 1 - SP Ti Cookset, Sleeping Pads, BD Carbon Cork, BD ZPoles, Otterbox Ipad 2/3.

YAG - Yet Another Gear-purge.

Prices are shipped to the CONUS and PP Gift. If you buy more than one item, if I can combine shipping, I will discount you the shipping cost.

Snow Peak Titanium Hybrid Cookset, brand new, but no spork - Retails for 56, asking 35 shipped.

Starlyte Alcohol Stove - Used and purchased off of here a few weeks ago - Retails for 18, Will include with any purchase for 10. SPF
Big Agnes Q Core SL Size Regular - Used - One small pin hole that was patched, slept on for a few nights afterwards, no leaks. Comes with stuff sack. Asking 75 shipped. SPF

Exped Syn Mat UL7 - Used - One small pin hole that was patched, slept on for a few nights afterwards, no leaks. There is a spot that looks like a oil stain and it won't come off. I washed the entire pad a couple of weeks ago too! Comes with stuff sack. Asking 75 shipped.
Picture tries to show the stain, but it's really light and hard to see.

Thermarest XLite WR (Women's regular)- Used Once - Comes with repair kit and all. Retails for 160, asking 100 shipped.

BD Alpine Carbon Cork Adjustable Poles - New - Retails for 160, asking 100 shipped SPF

BD Distance Z Poles - 110CM - Used - Retails for 100, asking 50 shipped

Otterbox Reflex Series for Ipad 2/3 - Used once then sold the ipad - 15 shipped

MLD Spirit 38 Quilt size Regular - Has eVent head and footer strips from when MLD still offered them. There is a run in the quilt but it doesn't show up in the picture. Made of 7D.130 shipped.

These are possibly to come after this thread is done... Takes me a while to gather my gear for pictures.
XLite Large, BD Ultra Distance Poles, Microspikes, Goretex Clothing, Quarter Dome 2 and much more...