Zimmerbuilt frameless packs 21"

Due to a size miscalculation on my end (nothing wrong with the quality of these packs), I am selling one or more of these 1-1.5 yr old Zimmerbuilts for a 21” torso height. I now own 23” Zimmerbuilts, so no need for these since with my torso size they quickly hang off my shoulders when packed with food. What I don't sell, I can keep as loaners so no rush, no pressure. Nothing wrong with the basic design of the packs, as I might incorporate a couple design features in a future winter Zimmerbuilt. Zimmerbuilts start at over $230 for lidless, though a lid adds quite a bit (think about 30).

My idea were packs with no netting to more easily go through brush and brambles. There is also 1 set of hip belt pockets I will let go for $30, (Chris has those on sale on his website btw). 2 of 3 packs below:

First is my Half-Dome rucksack (wt: 18 oz) in dark grey Dyneema robric with a removable zippered lid a full Dyneema front pocket and full Dyneema water pockets. I got the idea after MLD "super" option being in the thorny southwest (MLD temporarily stopped that option on their website at the time, leading me to Zimmerbuilt). I’ve used this for a number of overnighters but you cannot tell as it shows no wear. Thing with this pack is keeping it filled with insulation (down quilt, down jacket, etc..). $150.00 (including insured USPS in CONUS)

Back: The pocket keeps a jacket and gloves handy (cinch down that pocket however)
Diagonal:
Front:
I used a folded Thermarest as a virtual frame but guess someone who can sew could install a pocket to secure a pad.

The next pack is the Exposure (wt: 18 oz), same dark gray rubric, with a huge bucket pocket, a permanent lid with a zippered cuben pocket underneath (got the idea from a headlamp left on in my other ruck), I’ve used it a couple times for a dayhike and it’s touched the ground once. Hydration capable with a center line opening though I’ve used a small carbineer to secure a hydration bladder. The bucket pocket is best used for a vest on rest stops I have found on winter dayhikes. This one may interest the more advanced UL hiker looking for quicker “on-the-trail” access. Barely used for a few half day trips ... from the original $280, looking at $200.00 (including insured USPS in CONUS):
Diagonal view:
Facing the user back is a couple straps and a pocket to accept a cut down foam sleeping pad (though I’ve used an inflatable REI seat). I secured the belt with a couple more buckles than shown (included in the weight)

I will have another up shortly plus pics of the cuben lid pocket:

Again, nothing wrong with these packs - they are just too short on me.

PM me or bump thread if interested (I'm recovering from dental surgery, so I'll be around for about a week from posting this thread).