Boreas Lost Coast 60 Backpack

I have a brand new Boreas Lost Cost 60 with tags still on. Same color as pics below (although the pics show a women's model, the back foam on the men's model extends higher to compensate for a larger torso). Also, rain cover is included.

This bag retails for $209. I am looking for $190 including shipping to conus OR accepting a trade for the 2014 Osprey Exos 58 size large preferably in blue.

PM me any offers.

Specs:
Lost Coast 60 Large
VOL: 59L / 3,600in3
TORSO: >51cm / >20”
WT: (stock) 3lb 7oz / 1,523g
WT: (minimal) 2lb 7oz / 1,114g - the internal frame can be removed to save a pound.

Description from Backpacker.com (this bag and the Buttermik 55 were 2012 Editor's Choice picks):

Grooves are deeper across the upper back to enhance airflow and shallower across the lumbar area to improve load transfer (inspiration: the zigzagged midsole of Reebok’s Zig line of running shoes). Load transfer is similarly top-class, thanks to webbing-reinforced seams that wrap the packbag like a rib cage; they’re angled to pull the load in, countering the sag that plagues many packs. Lightweight, silicon-impregnated ripstop nylon reinforces the main packbag of each model, while heavier 420-denier nylon protects the bottoms. The foam-and-mesh hipbelt distributes weight evenly, and two massive hipbelt pockets swallow a camera, GPS, or snacks. Following the clean design ethos, daisy chains and ice axe loops on both packs tuck away, literally out of sight. For utmost convenience, go with the Lost Coast, which has a detachable, three-pocket top lid. Or save six ounces with the Buttermilks; it has no lid, just a cinch collar. “Either one can handle 45 pounds,” says a tester who packed a week’s supplies in Chile.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags