FS Tarptent SS1 and EMS Velocity 1

Here is my “empty nest” tent sale. My kids have moved out of the house to other locations in the country taking with them the tents they wanted to use. Here’s some of the tents left for sale:

Stakes included with each. Also original stuff sacks. Prices include shipping priority mail.

Please use the email [email protected] to contact me. I’ll watch the postings here and answer as I can. But the email takes priority and comes through without odd delays and timing of the PM and posting notifications.

Thanks for looking - Chris

Tarptent Stratospire 1
This SS1 is in good condition. Not as new but has a lot of life left in it. Cordage has a small fray here and there, Seam Sealing job is a bit heavy on peaks – hey it doesn’t leak, inner netting is stretched here and there. But no wear or rub marks repairs tears etc. Additional tie outs on the bottom edges have been added. $190
EMS Velocity 1 Spoken for - Waiting on payment

Other than stretch marks in the netting this is in nice condition. Great framed tent at about 40 oz. I am 6 foot tall and my bald head touches the top of the inner net when sitting up. Fits me when lying down. Comes with its own aluminum stakes. I broke one last winter so I’ll toss in an oddball to make the set.

Spoken for - Waiting on payment