Short 40+2oz Incubator , TAR short pads

Going to pads for my GE hammocks Paypal preferred, and I can only ship to "Confirmed Addresses". Thermarest Prolite XS Like new..used as leg insulation. No/not as much condensation as CCF and most likely more comfortable on the ground.(never tried on ground myself) 3 nights max. useage(car camping), clean. $40(shipping included) SOLD to Meekin Warbonnet Yeti 3 Season, black. In great/clean condition. Comes with stock stuff sack. Suspension has been lengthened to fit 11ft+ hammocks….longer shock cord and cord lock to adjust tension. $165 sold to setyoursnares Neoair “shorty” (cut down lower portion of a neoair L) This is a cut down DIY job..but, it does it’s job and I am confident enough in it to sell it. I’ve probably used this around 7 days as leg insulation. It’s slightly longer and wider than a Prolite XS. The valve is from my old thermarest.-DIY looking job here- but holds air. Leaks, none. I put a plastic tub with about 45lbs of gear on this pad for 5 days straight and it held fine. I will accept a return on this if buyer thinks it’s not going to work out/etc. $35 (shipping included) sold to dmolition HG 40 +2oz Short Incubator Great condition. Brown Argon outter, Black Argon inner. Newest suspension/has end baffles. I added more shock cord with a cord lock for the channel suspension to loosen/vent/adjust tension and fit longer hammocks. Has +2oz of down...good to at least 35f. Probably 30f for warm sleepers. $205 shipped USPS Priority Fully Insured with Signature confirmation

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags