FS Zimmerbuilt Half Dome pack

Selling my first attempt at a custom pack from Zimmerbuilt: a 20" torso, made of waterproof xpac (just seal the seams and you've got yourself a fully waterproof pack). Has an aluminum inverted U frame and a pocket inside for a pad if you want.

Does NOT include the hip belt pockets (but we can talk) or the orange shoulder pocket. Sized PERFECTLY to fit a bearikade or BV (meaning the pack is 8.5" deep...so no more bear can poking into your back!

This is a great pack and I'm on the fence about selling it - but my new zimmerbuilt is SO perfect for me I just can't justify keeping this one (one piece of gear in - one piece of gear out).

The lid is removable if you want to save weight (34 oz with, 26 without - pockets also add weight). This is including the frame, which is removable.

Chris' pictures are awesome - the only difference is this one has a bit of trail dust on the bottom of the mesh. Otherwise not a blemish.

Without any pockets (but including the removable lid) let's say $160 including domestic shipping; international considered if we split shipping. The pockets are negotiable if you want.....

PM or email jenmitol AT gmail DOT com

Detail

Tags