FS: Tarptent Moment V1.0 (single-walled)

I'm selling my single-walled Tarptent Moment (the mark 1 version before Henry Shires redesigned it to be completely double-walled).

I bought this shelter about a year ago from another BPL member. I’ve used it about 10 nights and the previous owner said he only used it 6 nights. Neatly seam-sealed and I've never had any leaks, its a really weatherproof tent. It's a fantastic tent, only selling because I'm moving and need to slim down my gear closet.

The only slight damage is a very small hole in the little sleeve where you insert the optional crossing pole. When I first got it I intended to sew it up properly but since I was going out for a couple days I just duct-taped it. I quickly discovered that I never had any need for the optional crossing pole, its a super stable and taught structure without it. Anyway just wanted to disclose it, if you really want you could quite easily sew it up but doesn't need it.

Includes 2 Easton blue stakes (come as standard) as well as the optional crossing pole that allows this shelter to be set up freestanding. I’ve never used it, but it works well.

2 stakes, stuff sacks, and shelter weigh 31.5oz (3.5oz lighter than the current version). Add 6.5 oz for the optional crossing pole.

Asking $135 shipped in the US, PayPal only (gift/friends or add 3%).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags