FS: Petzl Nomics $399 and Grivel Rambo IV crampons $135

Gen 2 Nomics with orange handles.
Owned for 2 seasons but never got used to the swing so only lightly used - maybe 10 or so days? I mostly climb on my other axes instead. They will come with a pair of lightly used DRY picks in good shape and sharp. Nomics have minor nicks and scratches of course, but no damage. Shafts were wrapped with mastic tape very early and have protected it well. I'm the original owner and purchased them new. The plastic pommels have been dremeled as per the intructions on ColdThistle ever so slightly to allow cord to be threaded through the base for a clip-in point.

Yours for $399 (33% discount off MSRP) and $15 shipping if necessary.

Grivel Rambo 4 crampons
Owned for 2 full seasons, used frequently - maybe 30-40 days? These are the newest model with the black anti-bots. Anti bots have a small section snapped off after walking around on rock in the low-snow early season, but this has absolutely no effect on performance at all. And they're lighter weight now! :)

Crampons are used but sharp. Plenty of life left in the frontpoints and downpoints.

Yours for $135 (45% discount off MSRP) and $10 shipping if necessary.

I have a pair of brand new replacement frontpoints as well. $17 to add them to the package.

Pictures: available to serious buyers - no tire kickers please.

Trades: Open to negotiating trades for a pair of AT skis with tech bindings mounted for a 317 BSL or a set of standalone bindings (TLT Speed or similar)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags