FS: GoLite, Patagonia, Stoic, Smartwool, TNF, UA, Eddie Bauer, Columbia, Sunday Afternoons

Spring Gear Closet Cleaning
-All items for sale.
-Sizes and condition as listed. Cleaned per instructions.
-Prices include shipping in CONUS or add PP fees to price.
-I will lower the price for multiple items.
-I prefer direct email communication. Please include item(s) in subject line. Email me direct at emmsromo(at)gmail(dot)com
-If I receive a lot of sales, I will do my best to ship ASAP.
-For clothing size reference I am 5'10'', 155 lbs, 41'' chest, 33'' waist, 30'' inseam.

==============================
GoLite Shangri-La 3, Evergreen, $155.
FULL DISCLOSURE: The tent fly is in great condition. No wear or damage after cleaning and inspection.
Inner nest has a hole near the top about an inch and a half in diameter. I didn't patch it, I simply covered it with gorilla tape so the tear wouldn't run. Everything else about the nest is okay.

The shock cord in the collapsible pole snapped and I haven't tried replacing it because I don't always use it.

The tent will ship with the fly (in the original stuff sack), inner nest (contained in an REI compression sack), stake bag with 4 of the GoLite V stakes, 3 Easton stakes and 1 titanium stake.

This is a great tent for 2-3 people. The only reason I am selling is because my girlfriend likes to cuddle (a lot) when we rest our tired legs and it's awkward with the center pole between us.

-------------------------------------------
Stoic Hadron Down Cardigan, Men's Medium, Agave/Midnight, $58.
No damage or odors. Has kept me warm with merino base layers down into the 30s. I appreciate it's light weight, simple button snaps and kangaroo pocket.

------------------------------------------
Stoic Alpine Merino 150 Crew, Men's Medium, Midnight/Paprika, $26.
No damage or odors. Very comfortable piece and quick drying compared to 100% wool. This is 60/40 Merino/Polypro blend. Excellent in all seasons. Has nice thumb loops.

-----------------------------------------
SmartWool, Bottoms, Men's Large, Black, $28.
No damage or odors.
Patagonia Capilene, Grey, Zip-top, Men's Large, $21.
Great condition. No damage or odors.
I'm not sure what weight this is because a friend gave it to me. The label doesn't say. It is somewhat stretchy, I would guess Cap 2.
Casio G-SHOCK, Analog, Digital, Atomic, Solar, wrist watch, $27.
Used in fair condition. Face is marred, band has seen better days but it's still perfectly functional. I don't have the instruction manual. Only reason I am selling is because I've had multiple retinal detachments and cataract surgeries- I simply can't read the watch comfortably.
Under Armour Cold Gear Compression Top, Men's XX-Large, Beige, $16.
No damage or odors. Fits tight like a large.
Eddie Bauer, Zip Pullover, Men's Medium, Blue, $21.
Great condition. No damage or odors. Polyester knit exterior with plush interior. Sleeve pocket.
Eddie Bauer Hardshell, Men's Small, Red, $24.
Great condition. No damage or odors. Nylon exterior with polyester mesh interior. Fits me like a medium with room for a fleece underneath. Two zipper hand pockets, with an interior chest zip pocket with headphone port. Zip detachable, opti-pull adjustable hood. Button snaps along with zip. Drawcord hem. Velco adjustable cuffs.

Columbia Omni-Tech Shell, Men's Large, Green, $26.
Great condition. No damage or odors. Has two alpine style zip, hand pockets and an interior chest pocket. The jacket packs into the chest pocket. Hook and loop closures along with the zip pocket. Adjustable hood. Drawcord hem. Velcro adjustable cuffs.

-------------------------------------------
The North Face Badwater Mullet Hat, Unisex, One size, Dune Beige, $17.
New with tags. Received as a gift but it's too small for my head.
Crown vents and velcro detachable neck cape.

Sunday Afternoons Sun Tripper Hat's, Juniper/Grey, Black, Medium, $13.
Foldable brim, packable, mesh vents, shock cord adjustment.
Used in good condition.