FS: Montane Sabretooth Jacket (Polartec PowerShield)

Hi,

I have for sale 1 item:

used Montane Sabretooth Men's Jacket on Polartec PowerShield, size: Medium, colour: Black with red zipps.
Jacket is used but in good condition, without any holes etc.
Threads (not polartec's material) at the seams are litthe wiped from the rock. You can see it on the attached picture.

Features:

- The Sabretooth uses POLARTEC® Power Shield®; a highly effective wind blocking, breathable, water repellent and abrasion resistant fabric
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Flatlocked sewn seams for extra comfort and durability
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three points of adjustment and wired peak
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Soft fleece beardguard around neck for extra comfort
- Two map-sized mesh lined zipped Napoleon chest pockets for easy access to essentials whilst on the move
- Two microfleece lined hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of waist belt or harness
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip for ease of use with a climbing harness or backpack
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Featuring subtle reflective details

Weight: 537g / 19oz (Size M)

Fit: Active Mountain

Activities: Mountaineering, Fast Alpine, Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Walking, High Trekking

Price: $135 + $15 shipping (registered with tracking Polish Postal -> US Postal) from Poland.
I can send an item also via by carrier like UPS but in this case the price for shipping will be much higher of course: $73.
Let me know before payment what kind of shipping do you prefer.

I prefer payment via transferwise.com service (better exchange for me than PayPal)
or bank transfer but only in OUR option. Definitively transferwise.com is better choice for me as seller and you as buyer.

Regards

Tom

Detail

Tags