FS: Assorted gear BD hook, North Face tent, sleeping bags, running shoes

• *Edited as items are shipped, everything below is still available**

Doing a little cleaning out of the closet/moving sale and have some items that someone might find useful.

Prices are all negotiable and I am happy to ship items anywhere in the United States. Payment by Paypal.

Black Diamond Talon, used for one season of canyoneering, all edges still sharp, $10

Metolius Pocket Aider. Used once, otherwise new, $15.

Beal Ice Line, 8.1 Half Rope. Cut into two pieces due to sheath damage. Had plans to use for short alpine pitches, but really don't need them. Approximate lengths of 25m and 35m. Ropes are in good condition, but shorter than anything I have use for. $1/m, OBO.

Two North Face Snowshoe Sleeping Bags (2007 and 2010 models). The larger one (2007), which is a bit too wide for my 5'7", 140lb frame has a small burn hole at the bottom that until recently was covered in duct tape. It has been well used (250+ nights) and kind of looks the part. I used it this past winter on the northern coast and was toasty warm in 20* weather, so it still functions well, $50 OBO
The smaller bag is from 2010, has only 50 or so nights and fits me well. Condition is quite good and it remains an excellent, if heavy bag, $80 OBO.
Side note, these bags will zip together.

Hoka One One Stinson Trail Runner, size 9. All but brand new, I think I ran 20 miles on it, $80 OBO.

The North Face Roadrunner-3 Tent. Don't know much about this tent other than it is roomy, heavy, and not entirely easy to set up. That being said, it does stand up to wind well and has been an excellent tent at Red Rocks and other "camping areas". Rain fly has some sun damage, which I can detail if you are interested. Poles and tent body are in great condition, $50.

Keen Water Shoes. Size 9.5, like new, $45.

Happy shopping.