FS ZPacks Hexamid Twin in .74 oz cuben

For sale, Hexamid Twin Tent with extended beak in .74 oz cuben, datk green, with Twin groundsheet in .74 oz cuben rather than the usual 1 oz. $400 shipped, buyer to pay Paypal fees. (Be warned though that I would be shipping from Turkey, which typically takes about 3 weeks, but may be longer. Shipping is tracked.)
The tent has been used 22 nights and is in very good condition except I once set it up with the net door trapped under the pole and foolishly tried to pull it out rather than taking down the pole. This wore a small hole in the netting, which I've repaired with Tenacious Tape (see photos). I also have the Twin groundsheet, but in .74 oz cuben rather than the usual 1 oz.
I got Joe to add a custom peak vent. It's a neat design that can be held open with a carbon fibre rod or closed completely. To be honest, though, I don't think it makes much difference, except when the beak is down. I've also replaced most of the line with green 2.3mm Dyneema Reflective Glowire and Linelok 3s. The line for the mid-panel tie-outs and the rear pole is the standard 1.25 mm Z-Line, but I've added micro Linelocks. I think I may have taped the outside of the seams as well (it's been a couple of years now so my memory isn't too clear). I also added stick on loops at the internal corners to attach a skirt against splashback, though I never needed to use it. These modifications have brought the weight up to 492 grams.
Some photos of the tent taken at home this week, and some of it in use, including its last night in the mountains:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags