FS: Marmot jackets, fleece, and climbing shoes

Marmot rain shell, size large. I forget the model, maybe the Oracle? Its the precip material but a different jacket design. It's a few years old, but well cared for and it's been stored in the closet. Haven't used it for a few years. Large pockets that double as chest venting, hood that stows in the collar, and small pocket on the sleeve. $40 shipped, open to offers. Marmot driclime wind shirt, size large. Also used, but well cared for. Free of funkness. It's a nice, classic piece, I just don't use it anymore. $30 shipped, or make me an offer.

ClimbX slippers, size 9.5. Brand new, in box. I fit a 9.5 in moccs (tight) and these barely go on my feet. I imagine they fit more like madrocks. Similar in design to the moccs though: straight last, unlined leather, etc. $30 shipped?

Cabela's fleece hoody, Medium (fits a little short for the size). Not the most "climber chic," but a decent enough piece. Reinforced shoulders, elbows, and wrists. Hand pockets and one chest pocket. Hood is not helmet compatible. Clean and in good shape with the exception of some tearing on the bottom of one pocket (pictured), does not effect functionality. $25 shipped or make me an offer.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags