Closet Cleanout: Hexamid Solo Plus Tent with Beak, Tarptent Moment DW, Titanium pot and calera cone, Precip pants, Dynaglide

I'm leaving on an AT trip from May 1 until May 5th and may or may not be able to respond to inquiries during this time.

This is a recent catch and release. I read on Zpacks where he and his wife used it together. I was looking for a two person for me and the missus but this is too small.

It is a great condition hexamid solo plus tent with beak. It has been used less than a dozen days and has no issues. It is seam taped and comes with the stuff sack. The little snaps are missing from the corner loops for a ground sheet. The five corners guylines at the base have been replaced with a lighter dyneema line. This is the way it was sold to me. Price is $330 shipped CONUS.

Tarptent Moment DW with crossing pole and seam sealed by Tarptent. New this year. It has been used on two nights only. Excellent condition. No smoking or dogs. I never put up gear wet, I actually don't even store it stuffed. $225

Evernew 600ml "short" titanium pot and Caldera Cone, 12-10 stove and case: pot is discolored a little from heating it without water for a few seconds. Otherwise it is in excellent condition. Caldera cone is in very good condition. $50

Marmot Precip full-zip women's pants size medium. I bought these off ebay and they didn't say they were for a woman. $30

Green Dynaglide never used, over 125'. Great for bear bagging and hammock ridgelines. $25.

The only trades I might be interested in would be a two person tent like a Hubba Hubba or Big Agnes or a set of Gossamer Gear LT4s. Either must be in excellent condition.

If you want to see a picture of something. PM me your cell number and I'll text a picture.

All prices include shipping with CONUS. A Paypal gift is appreciated. I have sold over a $1000 of hammock gear recently on hammockforums.net. I'll be glad to share the link to that sale to show I'm trustworthy.