FS: Borah Gear Full eVent Bivy w/ Side Zip ("Fully Loaded")

Hi Everyone,

Delightfully, almost all my trips now are couple's camping. I'm gonna pass this amazing "Fully Loaded" bivy on to someone else.

It's in perfect shape. The zipper has probably been opened and closed 30-35 times. There are no holes, scuffs, cinder-spots, or loose seams. The work by Borah gear is top notch.

I tied a 3-inch loop of shock cord to the hood's loop, and then tied a ~8 foot piece of non-reflective guyline to the shock cord. So, when you tie up the hood, a strong wind will bounce the shock cord instead of snapping the branch you tied to (or pulling at the seams of your hood).

This bivy is fully seam taped. The floor AND the top are both eVent fabric for maximum breathability. The zippers have small cord pulls attached, and the bug net for the hood is included.

Pictures can be found here:
http://maxthecyclist.wordpress.com/2014/05/28/gear-review-borah-gear-snowyside-bivy/

Length and girth is large, and I have plenty of room at 6'1". The exact dimensions should be 96 x 74 inches, with 64 inches at the feet.

Weight is around 25oz according to Borah Gear (I have no scale). It compresses to the size of a large grapefruit.

New from Borah gear, this bivy is $200 + Shipping, plus a long wait.

My price is $165 Shipped ($155 + 10 shipping).

PM or email mdilthey @ gmail dot com

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags