enLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany Quilt, MLD Exodus w/Full Suspension, Gossemar Gear Gorilla w/hip belt, A-16 Bivy, DuPont Tyvek

1. enLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany Apex 6' 25F. It is 72'' in length and 48'' wide. Weight is 24.1 on my scale. The quilt is in perfect condition and will include straps. Im asking $150 plus shipping

2. enLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany down 30F w/ 30% over stuff. It is also 72'' in length and 48'' wide. Weight is only 14.1 oz. The quilt is in good condition, but I did have to added some cuben tape near the zipper. In order to stop the down from escaping. I will also include straps. I'm asking $200 plus shipping

3. MLD Exodus w/full suspension. The pack has a medium torso with medium hip belt. The pack is in great condition. Im asking $175 plus shipping

4. Gossemar Gear Gorilla with a Medium torso and medium hip belt. The pack has never been used and is in new condition. I'm asking $175 plus shipping.

5. Adventure 16 Bug Bivy. Used but in good condition. I'm asking $20 plus shipping

6. Dupont Tyvek Housewrap 9ft x 11ft section. I'm asking $11 plus shipping