FS: New MSR Reactor 1.0, New Skyscape X, Borah Gear Bivy, and Galaxy s4

First, I have a brand new with box, MSR Reactor 1.0, with the newer version lid. I've only used it for testing and have decided I'll keep my jetboil. I don't do much winter camping which is why I thought it would be better than the jetboil but I really don't need to hold on to both.

Reactor's sell for $190 new. I am asking for $140 shipped.

Next, I have a brand new, only been setup once for the picture below, Skyscape X. This is a great solo cuben shelter. I'm not sure why I bought it...I pretty much 99% of the time go with a group or my family and share shelters.

It is in immaculate condition (of course...never been used). This is the older single door version, though that does make it weigh less than the current version (This weighs 15.15 oz, while the newest version weights 16.5 oz. It does have taped seams so no seam sealing necessary.

New Skyscape X's cost $565 + $9 shipping = $574. I'm selling for $410 shipped.

I also have a Borah Gear Side Zip Bivy, in M90, size Regular, wide width. Zip is on the left side (if you are sleeping on your back). Excellent condition...I can not detect a single blemish.

These bivies cost $85 plus shipping. I am selling for $65 shipped.

Last, I have this posted on Craigslist..but man, craigslist is getting really scammy lately. Rather sell here on the swap. My group has decided to switch carriers, so I would like to sell my immaculate condition Samsung Galaxy S4 in White, 16 gig, AT&T version phone. Not a single drop or scratch on the phone, and comes with a case with holster that it has lived in since day one. Bought in March of this year, battery works like day one, and unlike the iphones, htc ones, etc....the galaxy can take a microSD card and you can swap in/out the battery.

Looking for $230 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags